Date & Location
June 16, 2019 | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- All bands may perform up to 8 minutes; a penalty of 1 point for every 15 seconds over the time limit will be deducted from the bands total score.
- Every child must be present and arrive at their specified time. Bands that are not present when called will not be able to perform. Bands missing a member will have the option to perform without that member or forfeit their opportunity to perform. No exceptions!
- The division a band will perform in is determined by average age of band members:
Elementary School Division: Ages 0-11
Middle School Division: Ages 12-14
High School Division: Ages 15+
- All competing band members must be enrolled and in good standing in the B2R Rock Band program at the time of both registration and the Battle of the Bands.
- If a member of the band cannot participate, the band may perform without that member, but no replacements are permitted.
- Band names cannot be changed after the registration deadline.
- Song selection is final and must be submitted before the registration deadline.
- No explicit language is to be used in songs. All explicit lyrics must be changed. Use of explicit language will result in disqualification.
- All band members are expected to follow student conduct rules as outlined in the B2R Policy Handbook.
- Order of bands will be picked at random, please do not request a specific time as we cannot accommodate.